Autism Webinar

SueM in MN

combining the teacups with a roller coaster
This is information about a webinar that I got in an email newsletter. I thought some of the parents of children with autism might be interested in it.
Dynavox is a company that makes computerized communication devices for people with disabilities that make communication difficult (AAC = Alternative and Augmentative Communication.
I have not participated in any webinars at the Dynavox website, but have done webinars on other sites. All the ones I've done have been really good.
So, here's the info:

We invite you to join us for an exciting web presentation by Dr. Patricia Wright, the National Director of Autism Services at Easter Seals! Dr. Wright has a passion for education and advocacy, and has dedicated her career to ensuring that individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and other disabilities are fully included in society.

During this session, Dr. Wright will present a basic introduction to how people with Autism can use AAC to make choices, communicate needs and wants, functionally participate in daily activities, and interact in a variety of environments. Her ideas and examples will inspire participants to implement these new strategies in their own settings!

Speech-Language Pathologists, clinicians, teachers, parents, caregivers and individuals with Autism will benefit from the strategies that will be discussed. To register for this Webinar, please go to
http://www.dynavoxtech.com and click on Educational Offerings in the upper right corner on the homepage. Then, go to DynaVox U Online (Virtual Classroom). You can also access the session directly at
http://dynavoxtech.webex.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter