• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Auto Rental While At The Fort...

SPINNER

Mouseketeer
SINCE I MAY not have a tow vechicle, and we will be there a few weeks, how do I RENT a car for a few days,....would they leave it at the out post ....I AM not sure of the mechanics of it, dont want to have to move the MH...TO pick up the auto.........
ANY SUGGESTIONS....thanks, DUSTY
......................AH, its enough to be on your way, JT HOURGLASS CD

Spinner, there's a National Car Rental on site at the Dolphin. I just inquired about it. The woman at CRO said that they would drop the car of at FW for us, but their reservations clerk said that they had stopped doing that. They will provide a shuttle however. We finally decided to just tow our own car. I don't like not having a car on site and they quoted us $280 for one week - a bit expensive for our taste.

There is also a National Car Rental on site by the Magic Kingdom. You may want to call National and ask if they will drop off the car at the outpost.

I know Enterprise advertises that they deliver and pick up cars at your site, but I'm not sure if they will do that there. You may want to call them & find out!

Good luck - and let us know what you find out! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter