Autograph Book for One Year Old

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
I was thinking of getting the new style autograph book that also holds pictures so that when we get our pictures developed, we can slide them into the autpgraph book with the corresponding autograph. Although my DH or myself would be the ones handing the book to the character, do you think this is a good idea? I thought it would be a great scrapbook for my son when he gets older and sees his first trip to WDW. We're doing 3 character meals (Cindy's breakfast, Donald's Breakfastosaurus and Crystal Palace with Pooh). I was also thinking of maybe going to 'Ohana if we can fit it into our itinerary once we're there.

So do you think this is ok to do for such a young baby?

Thanks!!!!!!!

Hi there...

Obviously at this point it will be more fun for you than your DS - but I would say yes! Do it!

When he is older you can flip through the book and tell him all about his 1st trip to Disney... thats sweet!

>>^..^<<

Most definitely! My kids have the same books from 1999. It's fun to flip back and see which characters signed each trip and compare the pictures. They don't want to take them this trip (ages 13-10-9) but I'm bringing them anyway and getting them signed for them!

As a scrapbooker, I think it's a great idea! :D

We don't even have kids (yet) and we get the characters' autographs for our own scrapbooks.

For our last trip, we bought a pin of every character who signed our autograph book and my DH scanned every autograph and made a beautiful frame filled with the pins, autographs, and pictures of us with the characters.

Have fun! Interacting with the characters is a blast! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter