Autograph Books - How old is too old?

At 17 and 18, we couldn't resist getting a few sigs when my girlfriend and I went to WDW for the first time, and we saw many adults doing the same

Last edited:
This is so true. I have seen many adults(Men & Women) without children while I wait in lines to greet Characters. Most of them posed for pictures and got autographs.

I haven't seen adults do it but I don't think it's weird or anything.

My family has recently been talking about going to WDW again and I was watching some old vids and I had just seen Tangled and I mentioned that I really wanted Flynn Rider and Rapunzles autographs and my mother shot me down right away. I also have younger sisters, and she said that autographs are for kids. I'm 16 and I don't like being called a kid, but Disney autographs are part of the magic and I would be sooo sad not to get them. I feel like there isn't an age limit on happiness and therefore no age limit on meet and greets and autographs.:cheer2:
Good for you. You are right. Age is not a number, it is how you feel. Stay young as long as you can.

Many of times I have been in autograph lines with adults and I don't think nothing of it. I actually love seeing adults acting young at heart at Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!