Autograph Covers and Cards

therannj

Mouseketeer
Hi, I've been doing some searching but haven't come across anything yet. Could someone make an autograph card with Sorcerer Mickey and Red Carpet Minnie(she is wearing a pink gown), both are found in HS size 4x6? Also an autograph cover with the name Maddie and one with Jamison that has all different characters on them.

Thank you for considering designing this.

Last edited:
Hi, I've been doing some searching but haven't come across anything yet. Could someone make an autograph card with wizard Mickey and Red Carpet Minnie? Also an autograph cover with the name Maddie and one with Jamison that has all different characters on them.

Thank you for considering designing this.

Hi I have a couple of suggestions to assist you in maybe getting some responses....hope that's ok?

What size autograph cards are you making?--this makes a big difference for anyone considering making these.
8x8 OR 4x6 OR 5x7 OR 8x6

When you speak of Red Carpet Minnie ???? What is she wearing ?
When you say Wizard Mickey is this the image that comes to mind--Sorcerer Mickey
main@2x.png
?

I have a Minnie and a Mickey DHS (Disney Hollywood Studios 8x6 card) in my photobucket
Look under DHS,,maybe they would help?

Hugs Mel

Last edited:
Hi Mel.
Thanks for all the help so far. I was wondering if you ever made the Hollywood Minnie in the pink dress autograph card? If so and you're willing to share it would be greatly appreciated.
If you can't find it or aren't willing to share that is ok too. I appreciate the time you have taken to make this trip memorbale already.
Thanks,
Heather

Hi Mel.
Thanks for all the help so far. I was wondering if you ever made the Hollywood Minnie in the pink dress autograph card? If so and you're willing to share it would be greatly appreciated.
If you can't find it or aren't willing to share that is ok too. I appreciate the time you have taken to make this trip memorbale already.
Thanks,
Heather

Hi Heather
I sent you an email
Regards
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!