Autographed Pillowcases

strasfamily

DIS Veteran
When the characters autograph the pillowcases (or at least the person working in guest services that day :scratchin), do they personalize it with your name, or do they just sign the character's name. The reason I am asking is I am wondering if I should just bring one pillowcase, or one for each member of our family.

Hi: The characters sign their names. We dropped off 2 pillowcases the first day on the ship and picked them up on day 3. Be sure to include a marker (preferably a Sharpee). Enjoy! Jan

Below is a photo of what Nate Page's pillow case looked liked after it was signed by the characters on his recent cruise.

100_1507.JPG

Are they doing these again? I had heard that they weren't accepting the pillowcases anymore...

I hope that they are still doing this! I am planning to have a pillowcase made up for my DS (4) on our Jan. 7-Day cruise.

Can any recent cruisers confirm that the program is still active?pirate:

I hope they are still doing this as well. I bought two pillowcases and two t shirts to have done in November when I take my nephew, one set for him and one set for his little sister who will be at home. I also bought a set of 7 or 8 colored sharpies. Has anyone done this recently? Nate was recent, but they may have done it for him even if they weren't doing it anymore...:earseek:

We cruised 9/20/03 and they did it for us. I brought two pillowcases. They did a great job!!! Ours looks very similar to Nates (minus the picture in the middle of course).

Cathy

I didn't know we had to bring our own marker. Better go find a sharpie fast as we're heading out tomorrow morning. :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter