Automatic Gratuity

cmwade77

DIS Veteran
I know automatic gratuity is added to parties of 6 or more and that is fine. The things is we aren't sure which reservations others in our party may want to go to, if we book for 6 and less than 6 show up will we get charged the automatic gratuity? I don't mind paying a reasonable tip, I just don't want to always feel like we are being forced to give a certain percentage.

I know automatic gratuity is added to parties of 6 or more and that is fine. The things is we aren't sure which reservations others in our party may want to go to, if we book for 6 and less than 6 show up will we get charged the automatic gratuity? I don't mind paying a reasonable tip, I just don't want to always feel like we are being forced to give a certain percentage.

It is how many are actually seated at the table, so you should be fine.

You do want to make your ADRs for the highest number that might be going. It's much easier to drop people than it is to add them on later.

If less than 6 are seated at the table, then gratuity will not automatically be added. It is based on the number at the table NOT the reservation number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter