Nermel9

DIS Veteran
Hi guys,
I tried to change my custom avatar a few days ago and it didn't work...and hasn't worked since! I've been on the DIS for years and I know how to change my avatar and all the sudden anything I try to do isn't working, and I've tried multiple different ones. The only ones that work are the premade DIS avatars...any suggestions? :thumbsup2

Hi guys,
I tried to change my custom avatar a few days ago and it didn't work...and hasn't worked since! I've been on the DIS for years and I know how to change my avatar and all the sudden anything I try to do isn't working, and I've tried multiple different ones. The only ones that work are the premade DIS avatars...any suggestions? :thumbsup2

Ditto.

Same thing happening to me...even the previous avatar I was trying to change will not show up. I like to change avatars for the season - is this no longer possible? As of now, I have no avatar. Help much appreciated! Thanks!

I see a Christmas tree Christine, is that not correct?

So sorry I did not see this sooner. Yes, that wa s probably a Christmas tree. Tried to change it today - still not working. Has not been working for about a year for me, off and on.

Sent a new one to Mary Jo and will keep this one. Thanks so much!

(Anyone know what the issue is that is causing the avatar not to load? It says it did but does no show up - thanks!)

I haven't changed my Avatar in 14 years. I really don't know why :)

What pic do you want it to be? Is it online somewhere?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter