bocaj1431

DIS Veteran
Ii read the directions to add an avatar. I also was able to add an avatar on the previous DIS forum with no problems. I can not get the avatar to show in my posts. It is there when I hit ok on the page that you add the avatar picture and when I go to profile it shows the avatar but everywhere else it does not show. What am I doing wrong? I did create a new avatar.

I have tried to change mine as I don't like my squishy lamp (plus Christmas is over...:)) but haven't had any success. It shows the new one as uploaded, but the old one is still there. Probably just a glitch that will be fixed soon, hopefully. :)

Edited to add: Ah, finally fixed it. The squishy lamp is gone! :):yay:

Last edited:
I have the same issue. It says the Avatar is there, and it's not a question mark anymore, but it looks like the "photo missing" symbol, and not the picture I uploaded. I've tried this twice with no luck.

Sayhello

I'm having the same issue as well. I've tried different images, different formats (.jpg and .png), different sizes. Nothing works!

Same issue. Will check back to see if there is an answer. I know change is good, but ugh, it is hard!

same issue as all of you above, seems like some have gotten it to work, not sure how tho

Same boat here - when I click on where the picture should be (i.e. the ?) I get it in popup form but it won't show. hopefully its just a glitch.

If they would make the area where you add a picture so it could crop the picture. I have see another site have the same way to add the picture except it crops the picture to fit.

I have changed my avatar but it's not showing up on my new posts. Help!

I'm seeing the same thing. Not sure how I feel about the new look, but I'm sure I'll get used to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter