There are no "stock" avatars to choose from anymore. Just use anything you have, or pull something from the Internet. And yes, you should be able to do it from phone; might be more of a challenge if you don't already have a picture, though.

Thank you, but I can't find where/how to do this from my phone. I found a thread saying to go to 'edit options' but I can't seem to find that either.

click/tap on your username, probably in the top right hand corner
go to Avatar
or it's also on the Personal Details page

Still nothing. Is there a post requirement? I just hit 10 and still no option. Sorry to be such a pain!

Still nothing. Is there a post requirement? I just hit 10 and still no option. Sorry to be such a pain!

I've read that when you get to 10 posts (therefore granting you more options) it's not immediate. Not sure how long, but it apparently take a while for the "big brain" to figure out that you're good to go.

Ah thanks! I've been at ten and it hasn't refreshed yet. Hopefully it will load soon....thanks!

I've also uploaded an avatar but getting a blank box. Not sure what else to do other than wait and hope that it starts showing up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter