Chriswith 3

Earning My Ears
Hi all,
We are heading to AK this coming Friday and wanted to see if anyone knew how the early morning waits were. Are they still letting ppl in before rope drop to que in the avatar land? Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated. We have a 4:45 FP, but I wouldn't mind getting there early so we could go early and then again later on.
Thanks!

I have heard they let people in up to 30 minutes before the park opens but this could change the ride could be down or a number of things all you can do is get there early like an hour and hope for the best

I would get there a minimum of an hour early. We went on an EMH day & they let us in at 7:30.

Larie21 - we are doing EMH on the 22nd. What time would you suggest getting there for no wait? 6:45am 7am? We are doing 4 parks in one day.. FP is at MK.. Wanted to get a couple rides in EMH at AK and then try for rope drop at HS to get on Toy Story and RNR.

For FoP at park opening with minimal wait you'll want to arrive 60-90 min prior to when you'll be entering the park

Larie21 - we are doing EMH on the 22nd. What time would you suggest getting there for no wait? 6:45am 7am? We are doing 4 parks in one day.. FP is at MK.. Wanted to get a couple rides in EMH at AK and then try for rope drop at HS to get on Toy Story and RNR.
If that is your plan, I would get to AK at 6:30...no later than 6:45 to be at the front of the pack. That line was impressive. I’ve never seen anything like it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter