Postal68

Registered
Is this seriously a possibility? I think this is about as appealing as cold sore land

Is this seriously a possibility? I think this is about as appealing as cold sore land

1) Yes, it is a possibility.
2) Actually, it is reality.
3) They are already building a new Lion King show to make room for Avatar. *
4) And, yes, I agree with your sentiments.

* The new location is behind Tusker House.

Might want to view the other 10 threads on this topic
~LOL. Try 100!!!:rotfl:

IMO right?
~QFT. That's right, it's just a matter of opinion. Apparently, this concept doesn't appeal to the Disney traditionalist -- I'm sure they are just overwhelmed with enthusiasm over the New Fantasyland! It is my opinion that Disney is hoping to draw in a demographic that is missing from the park(s). I think it's fabulous that Disney is willing to invest half a billion dollars in AK and are collaborating with one of the most powerful innovators in Hollywood to create a brand new immersive theme park experience for movie goers and theme park fans alike. That's what's great about Disney, there is something for everyone! I'm not overly thrilled with the New Fantasyland concept -- duplicate spinner Dumbo, "reimagined" kiddie coaster, story time, splash pad, frozen apple juice & pork, and those ever so efficient clam-mobiles, it looks gorgeous, but does nothing for me. But, I would never suggest that Disney should not have built the New Fantasyland, because some people love it and I am looking forward to the 7 Dwarfs Mine Train. Anyway, I can't wait to hear more about Avatarland!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter