Avengers 2 confirmed, duh!

WebmasterMike

When Yuba plays the Rumba on his Tuba...
In the Q2 earnings call, CEO Bob Iger confirmed that there will be an Avengers 2. Jay Rasulo glazed over John Carter as an impairment to Q2 earnings.

I wonder if Disney will find a way to get an Avengers Ride? Could they use the villian machine? I have seen comercials and there seems to be a robotic flying dragon thing. If that is new to marvel can Disney use?

I wonder if Disney will find a way to get an Avengers Ride? Could they use the villian machine? I have seen comercials and there seems to be a robotic flying dragon thing. If that is new to marvel can Disney use?

No. That's actually not that big of a point in the movie at all. An Avengers ride would be a futile hunk of CGI stuffed into an old motion simulator. I really hope something like that never sees the light of day, and that's coming from someone whose seen the Avengers 3 times and is a life long fan of the comic series.

didn't they plan the sequel before the first one was finished plus Samuel L Jackson is still signed up for another 4 movies

I hear that Joss Whedon may not be involved though. I hope he is though, he is an amazing director/producer/genius.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter