Avengers Campus Superthread – Opening June 4, 2021!

I’m praying the opening won’t be delayed... as it is we’re only making it by ten days. I’m hoping they have a majority of the work done already?!

I’m praying the opening won’t be delayed... as it is we’re only making it by ten days. I’m hoping they have a majority of the work done already?!

Oh i sooo hope that

Why would they suspend construction? Construction crews everywhere else are still up and running (since workers tend to be spread out and adhere to social distancing). Could they be anticipating issues with suppliers and other support staff?

Oh i sooo hope that

Why would they suspend construction? Construction crews everywhere else are still up and running (since workers tend to be spread out and adhere to social distancing). Could they be anticipating issues with suppliers and other support staff?

Disney has a whole has suspended construction even those paining the castle in Orlando. Alll is shut down. only question is how long

The only construction that is supposed to be happening in California is Hospital and/or homes construction. All other construction is supposed to be halted. So makes sense they are not allowed to work on rides and this new area of the park.

Not surprising, but still devastating. We're definitely going to delay our July trip now- we're huge Avengers fans so it's worth the wait!

Not surprising, but still devastating. We're definitely going to delay our July trip now- we're huge Avengers fans so it's worth the wait!
Same here. Our trip might need to be next Spring - we're going to see Avengers campus & the Haunted Mansion. Mid-August to mid-Jan. is out due to Haunted Mansion Holiday. Hopefully we'll hear of an opening date in early August that works... :guilty::guilty::guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!