Avengers Campus Updates for Paris and DCA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats funny is I posted a blurb in the comments area about how excited I am about this land and a few ideas for it on the Disney parks blog, it was there for a few days with other peoples comments and magically disappeared... I wonder if they plan on using my ideas in the design since I did email this to Scot (creative director) a while back as well. Maybe my ideas are coming to life...

Here is what I suggested back in august:
You should make it cross over of smugglers run and pandora, where inside the Quinjet is a platform that can separate from the chairs your strapped into. You board the Quinjet and strap into your chairs and fly the Quinjet to Wakanda and other locations (variable per ride), then "eject" (the Quinjet platform guests are flying and other guests are shooting from, separates from the chairs guests are secured in by dropping out/down from below and back as to appear you have ejected from the Quinjet and are now flying) from the Quinjet which then the ride becomes like the Pandora ride but with suspended roller coaster like chairs over a projection system so your legs are hanging and your flying while fighting alongside the Avengers.
For the Doctor Strange area: Similar to Universals Wizarding but in Doctor Strange format, make areas of the sanctum have a 3D depth sensor (similar to the xbox kinect) with hand gesture recognition facing guests, so guests do Doctor Strange like spell movements with their hands to make things activate/happen. You can even have guests buy the sling ring (like universal does with their wands) which has an embedded passive or active radio which would activate the hand detection feature when the sling ring is near the depth sensor (similar to magic bands or the universal wands in front of windows).

Whats funny is I posted a blurb in the comments area about how excited I am about this land and a few ideas for it on the Disney parks blog, it was there for a few days with other peoples comments and magically disappeared... I wonder if they plan on using my ideas in the design since I did email this to Scot (creative director) a while back as well. Maybe my ideas are coming to life...

I am pretty sure for legal reasons Disney goes to great lengths to be sure unsolicited ideas do not make it to key creative people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!