Avengers: Infinity War trailer

Hawkeye-Lives, Renner has stated he signed up for Hawkeye for his arc, but the arc has been nonexsint except the family farm, the events in Avengers 3 pushes him to his alter ego and he gets a solo film following Avengers 4

I forgot all about Ronin ... not really a spoiler by now as there's pics posted all over the net, but I'm pretty sure they captured Renner on set wearing what looked to be the Ronin outfit.

For the non-comic geeks you can look it up ... but in Marvel continuity Clint Barton at one point takes the 'Ronin' name/costume.

In the Cinematic Universe I think Hawkeye is still considered 'on-the-run' from SHIELD after Civil War, so I could see Barton eventually joining a New Avengers line-up as Ronin

In the Cinematic Universe I think Hawkeye is still considered 'on-the-run' from SHIELD after Civil War, so I could see Barton eventually joining a New Avengers line-up as Ronin

Most of them are on the run. That team shot at the end of the trailer is to actually show you Cap's Secret Avengers. Also the reason why Black Widows hair is now Blonde

Just when I thought that trailer could not get any better…the Guardians of the Galaxy appear. I really thought that I could not get more excited for a movie to debut than The Last Jedi, then I saw this one. Holy crap was that a fantastic trailer!

I'm laughing at this because the only reason I am starting to get into this is because I love GOTG so much. Not really a fan of any others *yet* except Thor. My buddy had me watch the trailer and I kept waiting for my gang to show up. Just as you think it's closing I sent him a nasty text "WHERE are my Guardians?!?!" and then they popped up, haha. I keep seeing everyone on here super loving Captain America. Maybe I need to re-watch it. Didn't dislike it, but didn't love it either... Also, Drax better not die. I already lost Yondu, not ready to loose my other favorite character!

I'm laughing at this because the only reason I am starting to get into this is because I love GOTG so much. Not really a fan of any others *yet* except Thor. My buddy had me watch the trailer and I kept waiting for my gang to show up. Just as you think it's closing I sent him a nasty text "WHERE are my Guardians?!?!" and then they popped up, haha. I keep seeing everyone on here super loving Captain America. Maybe I need to re-watch it. Didn't dislike it, but didn't love it either... Also, Drax better not die. I already lost Yondu, not ready to loose my other favorite character!

Which Captain America did you watch? I enjoyed all three and would rank them as Winter Solider, Civil War, First Avenger.

Which Captain America did you watch? I enjoyed all three and would rank them as Winter Solider, Civil War, First Avenger.
I agree with this ranking.

I will also note the latest Thor was the only watchable film out of that series. The first 2 were dark, slow, plodding, and full of excruciating levels of technical jargon. Yeesh.

Agree as well. Winter Soldier was just an incredible movie. The way that the Russo brothers constructed the hand-to-hand combat scenes in that movie were nothing short of phenomenal, not to mention the car chases as well. And they picked the perfect actor to play Bucky Barnes.

The first one? Whichever his origin story one is. Lol shows you how much I know/remember. I think on the list tonight with my Marvel-obsessed friend is Winter Solider, so we will see how that goes. I watched Dr. Strange the other night, and that one was weird. Didn't dislike it as much as Iron Man, but it's not one I would ever pick up to watch again. I'm really trying though! :)

The First Avenger is better on rewatch, especially after seeing the other CA movies. The first time I saw it I thought it was just OK, but I watched it about a dozen times after seeing Winter Soldier in the theater while waiting for the Bluray release and now I absolutely adore it. And all the callbacks to TFA in the other movies are wonderful ("I could do this all day." :love:).

The First Avenger is better on rewatch, especially after seeing the other CA movies. The first time I saw it I thought it was just OK, but I watched it about a dozen times after seeing Winter Soldier in the theater while waiting for the Bluray release and now I absolutely adore it. And all the callbacks to TFA in the other movies are wonderful ("I could do this all day." :love:).

I agree I like it more now that I like Cap, but that movie was my introduction to Cap and it made me dislike him and The Avengers didn't help any either (that stupid costume!).

The Winter Soldier really showcases Cap's talent, strength, and goodness. I can see that now in First Avenger but there's still so many other issues with it.

Thursday night tickets acquired. I'm also planning to go to another theater to see it in 3D on Friday night (they have active glasses), but they don't book this far out.

Thursday night tickets acquired. I'm also planning to go to another theater to see it in 3D on Friday night (they have active glasses), but they don't book this far out.

Got Thursday preview, back to back on Saturday and with the family on Sunday. letssssss go.

OK I'm calling Dr Strange Death (he has no other movies announced, right) and Iron Man. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Iron Man comes back in the second by use of a stone.

Dr Strange is also really easy to put in different actors because the powers weren't part of him, you can train for them.

Also...Are Ant Man and the Wasp in the movies? I don't remember seeing them in any trailers. Wonder if they'll come into the second one.

OK I'm calling Dr Strange Death (he has no other movies announced, right) and Iron Man. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Iron Man comes back in the second by use of a stone.

Dr Strange is also really easy to put in different actors because the powers weren't part of him, you can train for them.

Also...Are Ant Man and the Wasp in the movies? I don't remember seeing them in any trailers. Wonder if they'll come into the second one.
I don’t think Paul Rudd has been listed as an actor in any posters. (Neither has Hawkeye, Jeremy Renner)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter