AVENTURA HOTEL INFO.......

We have a club level room booked at RPH but then wanted to add a night. Our room category wasn’t available so we booked 1 night in a kids suite at Aventura for 8/23. Looks like it’s going to be really beautiful. Looking forward to it!

Saw a video of the different rooms on You Tube. We have a kid's suite booked. A little disappointed that it appears that the adult sleeping space and the kids space is separated by a curtain rather than a door.

Checking in to Kid's Suite on 8/29. Been watching videos and looking at pictures all morning. Initial thoughts - Like the Suite layout, especially the bathroom. Universal site says one tv but there are 3! Not sure where you would be able to eat if you ordered room service... the desk? Decor looks a bit more bland than I was expecting - might be better in person. Food offerings look great - pool is the weakest link but not a deal breaker - can pool hop. NO pictures anywhere of the VR Game room - hoping it is open when we get there.

Wow, we all said we thought the pool looked great. So peaceful with nice looking loungers. Rooms are minimalist design- that’s the whole point. Love the wood vs carpeted floors. So much cleaner.

Even in the floor,plan, you can clearly tell,the kids room is not divided by a door. I hoped for a partial wall rather than a curtain but oh, well.

We arrive 8/23.kids suite before moving over to RP club level

Last edited:

Does anyone know if any of the rooms have tubs? The ones I saw in the video had showers only. I thought about this hotel for our November trip, but I've found out through painful experience that I have to be able to soak my feet and legs at the end of the day or suffer the next day. I know it's still new but thought I'd ask just in case.

Does anyone know if any of the rooms have tubs? The ones I saw in the video had showers only. I thought about this hotel for our November trip, but I've found out through painful experience that I have to be able to soak my feet and legs at the end of the day or suffer the next day. I know it's still new but thought I'd ask just in case.
Kid suite has a tub/shower combo and a separate shower. I'm liking this as 2 people could shower at once. 2 people who dont mind no privacy as there didnt seem to be a way to close off one section from the other.

Kid suite has a tub/shower combo and a separate shower. I'm liking this as 2 people could shower at once. 2 people who dont mind no privacy as there didnt seem to be a way to close off one section from the other.
If you watch Tim Tracker's video on You Tube he points out that the tub is just a tub and there is no shower head.

Doesn't look like there are microwaves in the kid suite. For some reason I thought there would be.

Doesn't look like there are microwaves in the kid suite. For some reason I thought there would be.

None of the kid suites in any of the resorts have microwaves. Just family suites at Cabana Bay. Other resorts are reported to provide them for $15/night. May be the same at Aventura.

This place looks like another great addition to the UOR, I only wish that they would throw a discount on Express Pass for those staying at CB, SF and Aventura.........

Let’s say hmmm.....how’s 50% sound?

Don’t take it wrong though, I think any onsite hotel at UOR is fabulous!!!!!

This place looks like another great addition to the UOR, I only wish that they would throw a discount on Express Pass for those staying at CB, SF and Aventura.........

Let’s say hmmm.....how’s 50% sound?

Don’t take it wrong though, I think any onsite hotel at UOR is fabulous!!!!!
Just book one night at a resort that offers them and it is equivalent to more than 50 percent off. We usually stay at Portofino, but decided to try Aventura kids suite in December. Wanted a couple of days with Express so booked one night at RP with AP rate of $179. We likely won't sleep in the room, but for 4 people it works out to $45/person or $22.50/person/day plus tax.

If you book for just one night.? Wouldn’t you only get the express pass for the one night (2 days) then?

We just checked in today. I can answer a few questions. The VR room is open. $10.00 for 5 minutes. $5.00 and change if you have an AP. They have 6 different games to choose from. They do have refillable mugs. We activated 2 of them for our length of stay(10 nights). I was told the mugs can also be used for coffee or tea. There are tubs in some of the rooms. We have a tub in our standard 2 queen room. We will be here 9 more nights so feel free to ask questions and I will see if I can answer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!