Aventura vs Sapphire Falls?

jsmla

DIS Veteran
Is Sapphire Falls worth $25 more per night if you won’t be using the pools? This would be for 5 nights in early December. I don’t even think about getting near a pool unless it’s well over 80 degrees outside.

I’ll be solo so room/bed size isn’t a factor. I do prefer a more relaxing vibe and walking to the parks. Royal Pacific is my favorite of the Premier resorts but I’m priced out right now. I want to make a reservation that I can cancel later if RPR prices drop and have narrowed it down to these two. Neither Cabana Bay nor Surf’s Up appeals. I’m aware that Aventura and Sapphire Falls don’t come with Express.

Thanks!

Sapphire Falls.

It is a beautiful resort, full of character and just nicer touches all round.

Aventura feels more basic, and has a cold feel about it. So, yes, Sapphire is worth the extra per night.

Sapphire is beautiful!!! We have never stayed at Aventura but have been there and agree it just doesn’t have a vacation vibe to it IMO. We did enjoy the rooftop views which are spectacular.

Sapphire is easily worth $25 more per night!

Thanks!

I have a question about the SF boat. It looks like guests from CB and Aventura also use it. Is there a crowding problem? I am also a Disney dork but hate the crowds there so much! I definitely know it would be worth $25 not to have to ride a bus.

Thanks!

I have a question about the SF boat. It looks like guests from CB and Aventura also use it. Is there a crowding problem? I am also a Disney dork but hate the crowds there so much! I definitely know it would be worth $25 not to have to ride a bus.

We never had an issue. We used the boat service all throughout the day and never had to wait very long.

Thanks!

Yes, it can be extra busy at certain times.

We waited a few times around the 5/6/7pm time much longer than usual. We spoke to folks in line who were from C/Bay and Aventura.

We walked a few times to RP for the boat, and we were quicker. But, it wouldn’t put me off staying there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!