Average daily price for ecv rental offsite?

3DisneyNUTS

<font color=green>can't think of anything witty!<b
Well My mother and her Bf want to go with us to WDW now and both will need to rent ECVs. Now I need to get prices together and have no clue about them other than the rent at the park fees. Since we will be staying at SSR I would like for them to be able to enjoy the grounds which would mean and ECV at the resort too. So I guess offsite rental. How much are they for 5-6 day rental?

Walker is $30 per day but caps at $199 for a week. Daily prices then go down for longer rentals.

Randy's is less expensive but you must be there for both drop-off and pick-up. Walker ECVs will be at your hotel before you arrive and picked up after you leave.

Cheshire Figment said:
Walker is $30 per day but caps at $1.99 for a wek. Daily prices then go down for longer rentals.

Randy's is less expensive but you must be there for both drop-off and ick-up. Walker ECVs will be at your hotel before you arrive and picked up after you leave.
Thanks so much :) That isn't too bad :)
Steph

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter