• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AVIS at Gatwick

Mazzy

Planning for 2019
Does anyone know where we would drop off our AVIS hire car at Gatwick.

We are driving up on Christmas Day for our Boxing Day flight and I'm just wondering if there is a map of Gatwick somewhere which would show this.

Thans for that Neil, unfortunately for some reason nothing is showing in the left hand column where you need to select for info. Is this a flash site, as my system can't support flash as it is so decrepit! Thanks for trying anyway :D

Originally posted by Mazzy
Thans for that Neil, unfortunately for some reason nothing is showing in the left hand column where you need to select for info. Is this a flash site, as my system can't support flash as it is so decrepit! Thanks for trying anyway :D

it may well be a problem with the link as it appears to hang when i try going there again.....

try http://www.baa.co.uk and then gatwick

this is what's listed.........

To hire a car at London Gatwick, please phone any of the following:

Avis 0870 606 0100
National 0870 600 6666
Budget 0800 181181
Europcar 0870 607 5000
Hertz 0990 996699

London Gatwick's car rental companies are located in dedicated Car Rental Buildings on the Lower Forecourt Road at both terminals. The South terminal building is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week and the North terminal is open daily from 0600-2200

Car Rental Return

To return cars to either terminal, please follow the approach road signs.

Hope that helps

Neil

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter