avis rate code

ticketwm35

Mouseketeer
has anyone ever used the avis rate codes that i found in mousesaver.com.Do they ask you for id to see if you quailfy for that promotion.Don't want to get there and find out I can't use it.

Leslie

I know that if you use the code K163324 it gives you good rates and there is no ID required.

We've used k163324 twice now, and even got an upgrade for a nominal charge. No one at Avis even blinked an eye. I thought we might have a problem last time, since we booked a reservation with this code 28hrs before arrival, but everything was GREAT! T

The discount code for BJ's warehouse club is A415900. I tried it this morning and it gives a better rate than the other code quoted. Nowhere on the rate page does it say you have to show BJ's membership card to get the rate. Nevertheless, I would call avis at MCO directly to confirm they won't ask you for your card.

If you are a BJ's member or can get to a BJ's (they give temporary day memberships) there is a sheet of coupons for Avis and other car companies (including National). I hope to use the $15 off a weekly rental.

Good luck! :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter