Avis rental question

I think I have the drop off procedure straight! Sounds like it is best to take the shuttle with the whole family and luggage. I'm wondering about after the cruise. If one of us takes the shuttle back to get the rental car, where can the rest of us wait with our luggage to be picked up? Do you we have to load everything in another shuttle to go across the street or is there curbside pickup?

Originally posted by cinbis

I'm wondering about after the cruise. If one of us takes the shuttle back to get the rental car, where can the rest of us wait with our luggage to be picked up? Do you we have to load everything in another shuttle to go across the street or is there curbside pickup?

You'll want to hail a porter to get you through baggage claim and Customs. After you've cleared Customs, your porter will happily haul your luggage out the parking lot where you can board the shuttle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!