Avoiding anything Disneyland

I've been avoiding anything Disneyland for the past few months, not watching videos where I used to every week, i miss Disneyland so much and it hurts to be reminded and it's scary, I know ❤ all my fingers and toes are crossed for a time we can all go back

No, if anything I'm embracing it more. I'm planning my next trip, scrapbooking photos of my trip last September and enjoying the memory of seeing the Disneyland cat who came up to the fence when I called him in CA, I'm a crazy cat lady so to have that happen was a highlight of my trip.

Disneyland will reopen, they are just being very responsible and California is a really strict state. I'm a Brit and I was gobsmacked at all the health and safety signs everywhere, even in my hotel laundry room about the dangers of detergent.

I hope this makes you feel better, because I've heard that the Orange County where Disneyland is, is no longer on the watch list for Coronavirus. So, there's maybe a chance that Disneyland might reopen soon, even though it'll have to include social distancing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!