Avoiding vertigo at Universal

If you sit at the front on Gringotts, the drop is very short. Tell the person sorting you that you need to do that.

I’m fortunate that no one in my family gets motion sickness issues, but we have visited Universal with various friends with issues. They’d advise you avoid the Simpsons and Fallon (that one even affected me a bit). They said Bonine helped with everything else. Gringotts is totally worth the risk, and they didn’t have issues with Forbidden Journey.

I take Dramamine when we go and it works for me as long as eat lightly before taking it but, I still have to skip Forbidden Journey and Simpsons.

Forbidden Journey is off my list. Never again. I can't do Star Tours. I CAN do Spiderman though. And Kong was good. I liked it. I didn't get sick at all. I have to try Gringotts.

I sat in the stationary seats at Minions and did fine. I would really recommend that.

All I can say is that I'm sick of being chased by big bad monsters in simulation rides. Enough already!

You know what is a great ride? ET.

You know what is a great ride? ET.

It must be good if I saw there was a 50 minute wait for it yesterday. Which was very low crowds. However, I do not know about yesterday (since I didn't go on), but it has been running at half capacity which might contribute to that too. I was going to ride yesterday until I saw that wait time. I like ET, but that that much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!