Awaken Summer Promotions 2016

poochie

I really need some Disney Magic !!
What exactly do you get besides a new bracelet? I am booked for the 3rd week of July. My AAA Disney travel agent is looking into this. Is this a room discount? If so, is it enough for us to change from Budget the Moderate? I cannot find much on this promotion. Anyone have more information on this?:confused3

My question is have they offered a deal like this in previous summers ? I thought summer was the really busy time, why would they be offering a discount ? Maybe its normal, we never book for that time of year.

My question is have they offered a deal like this in previous summers ? I thought summer was the really busy time, why would they be offering a discount ? Maybe its normal, we never book for that time of year.

Calendars have shifted...I do a lot of snooping around rooms and restaurants reservations to kill time and they have definitely shifted the calendar away from summer months.

We've booked a couple of times with discounts during summer. The first time we did, I was surprised they were being offered during these busy months. It helps as summer is the only time we can go.

Just checked into it-- and for me it means I can get a standard room at CS for $20 less then I paid previously for AOA! I love AOA but am now very excited for my first ever moderate stay!

I had a standard room at Caribbean Beach with4 day MYW ticket package and for only $30 more I upgraded to waterview, plus we get the BB8 bands. My thought was they are booking all the lower cost rooms and needed a special to get the other rooms filled. Tricky thing was the room was actually $20/night cheaper but the ticket prices went up causing the net new total of $30.

The 20%, 30% discount has been normal for WDW in the past few summers. You have blackout times at 4 th of July itself and a few days around the 4.

Calendars have shifted...I do a lot of snooping around rooms and restaurants reservations to kill time and they have definitely shifted the calendar away from summer months.
I have been attempting to do this lately because we have a large group going this fall. Mind if I PM you to ask for some tips?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter