Awesome Angus! (Pet pic)

Whitegloves

Creative Arts!
Here is a picture I took of Angus today!
He's just short of 5 months old. A Great Dane, he's got a good start on size. We decided to keep the floppy ears rather than get them cropped. As you can see, Dumbo doesn't have a thing on him!
I also posted a few more pictures on the DIS photo site.

36Angus1.jpg
WANNA PLAY BALL?

LOL! He's too cute! He remind me of "The Flying Nun"! I just love him! :p

Does he stay outside?

He's gorgeous. I've always wanted a Great Dane.

nativetxn,
He is an indoor dog. He actually seems to think that he owns the house. He sleeps with my DH and myself. (Good thing DH goes to work at 2 AM or there would be no room.) He loves his squeaky toys, he will set and squeak them just to get your attention. He loves to play ball & fetch, he will actually bring things back for you to throw again. (Never had a dog that liked to play it the right way before.) We were playing ball today when I took the pictures, I caught him with his ears up in this photo. He is full blooded, his color is black & white. He just missed being called a mantle because his white strip on his chest doesn't extend far enough. (or something like that, ask Velvetgloves, she'll know.) I think he is gonna be a drooler though, lately he has become slobbery. (I.E. Hooch? , LOL!) Okay, guess I had better cut this short, I could go on and on. =0)

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments, I'll pass them along to his highness!
Diane AKA Whitegloves

Oohhhhhh, He is so adorable! There is a black Dane I see on the way to work. He is so sweat looking. We have a year old Shephard/Dane mix. His size is more towards a shephards, though. (I wish he were bigger)

Very nice dog :)

One of SIL's has 2 Great Danes Beauty & Belle. I haven't seen them in awhile but they are great dogs. I need to take their new cousin Tyler (our Bichon) over to meet them. Should be interesting :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter