Awesome Mix Live Lead Singer Question...

armerida

DIS Veteran
So, random question for anyone who has seen the show more than once this season...Wondering if anyone has noticed the schedule of which lead singer is performing at certain times/days?

We’ve seen 3 different lead singers and I would love to see the singer with the goatee/facial hair again before the show ends. His voice and performance was amazing. We saw him once at the 7:15 show but have not seen him again. Any info is appreciated!

Not much help here, but when I used to be obsessed with Tarzan Rocks! in AK, you could go to the same show on the same day of the week, and it would be a different mix of singers. This was when I was in college and also worked at WDW, so we were there almost weekly. We could never predict who it would be, but if anybody has any insight, that would be neat to hear!

Not much help here, but when I used to be obsessed with Tarzan Rocks! in AK, you could go to the same show on the same day of the week, and it would be a different mix of singers. This was when I was in college and also worked at WDW, so we were there almost weekly. We could never predict who it would be, but if anybody has any insight, that would be neat to hear!
Thanks! That’s what we found too, repeating day and time and didn’t see the same guy...I’m realizing that the show ends tomorrow so it’s a moot point, as we are heading there for AP Star Wars preview on the 20th. Can’t change plans bc we’re in Paris right now 😢

Thanks! That’s what we found too, repeating day and time and didn’t see the same guy...I’m realizing that the show ends tomorrow so it’s a moot point, as we are heading there for AP Star Wars preview on the 20th. Can’t change plans bc we’re in Paris right now 😢
aw sad, but enjoy Paris!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter