Awesome new Ride!!

King Triton

DIS Veteran
Check out the new "Journey to the center of Earth" ride from DisneySea. AWESOME!! Now that's how you do a ride! Disney hit a home run with this one. Wouldn't it be great if Disney built one in the states? Maybe if enough of us Disney fans speak up, Disney will listen. Oh man....DisneySea is light years ahead of DCA. This would be a great addition to Animal Kingdom. What do you think? This is the coolest ride EVER!!

Watch this awesome ride from this online video clip - http://www.barrybedford.com

Go to the bottom of the front page and click on the see other videos icon. You'll also see a cool video on the new Dream Lights parade from Tokyo Disney plus other cool rides.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Thanks for the link...something tells me this cost more than SuperStar Limo. Just a hunch.

JCE uses the ‘Test Track’ ride system and I’ve heard it’s even more amazing in person than what the video shows. The music from the ride is on the DisneySea Soundtrack CD and sounds like it came from one of those grand, sweeping adventure epics made in the 1930's. I’ve also heard the line for the Fast Pass is up to two hours, let alone what the standby line is like. ‘SuperStar Limo’ couldn’t generate a two hour line if it was filled with naked dancing girls and free beer.

‘Journey’ was also proposed for WDW in one of the many, many episodes in the ‘Fire Mountain’ Affair. Naturally, it was too expensive each and every time. In fact, it’s almost certain to no DisneySea attraction will ever appear in the United States until the Eisner crowd gives up control of the parks. There are “rumors” that capital spending at the parks for attractions is all but eliminated. In emergencies, they’ll buy off-the-shelf carnival rides. The only exception will be attractions entirely paid by sponsors. Since Disney can’t even keep FedEx around, the chance that anyone else is going to hand Disney a $100 million is pretty remote.

'SuperStar Limo' couldn't generate a two hour line if it was filled with naked dancing girls and free beer.
Not so sure AV! What brand of beer and how do the ladies look? ;)

Actually, I heard this was one of the many rehab proposals. However, when forced to apply current design standards it lost something in translation.

They found that cardboard cut-outs of dancing girls, even with a 2 oz cup of free beer (they were told to cut the proposed 4 oz shot in half, so not to overshadow your half a tortilla) was just not going to do the trick. I won't even go into what the proposed theme for the new Limo ride would have been. Let's just say that a likeness of Paul would have played a big part. Something about being a perfect fit, given how he has been treating the parks these days.

Sorry about that, now back to the more pertinent point about the capital budget.

It is obvious the capital budget will drop back below the $1B level, but how low is the real key. I hope the WDI comment referenced in another post is a ray of hope that they really know they can only play the off-the-shelf card so many times.

With the annual report fresh out I will probably post some comments about results, and the potential impact of the new cash flow focus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter