[B]4/6 Wednesday Exercise Thread[/B]

Hollyann

<font color=blue>ZJO for just today!<br><font colo
Hot dog! I'm the first one to post!

Hiya WISHers! I haven't posted in a few months - but I've been exercising!

WATP Video this morning....."The Power Mile"Anyone else?.............

I just took about a 40 min walk -- 2.5 miles

I just got back from a 4 mile walk.

:goodvibes I did Cathe low max workout this morning :cool1: :cool1:

Next??????

I ran for 56 minues this morning.

Who's next ??????

Count me in!

40 minutes of lower body weights.

Cardio will be afterwork as usual.

This morning I did a Cathe Friedrich lower body work out with heavy weights (or at least heavy weights considering what I used to use on this work out.) Okay, who's next?

I did my TM this morning, but only 20 minutes in. I had to cut it short due to pains from TOM. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

just did the one-mile WATP with my daughter and she wants to take a bike ride tonight!

Finally had a :sunny: day. Walked outside 2 miles. :cool1: :cool1:

I did two workouts today, running in the morning (4.29 miles in 35:52) and Curves after work. :)

I did P90x's "Legs and Back" workout - but only did the leg workout. Then I did more weight training on my legs & glutes and Cathe's Core Max workout #1.

Curves

{Sorry, but I didn't have time to get online and post this yesterday - busy, busy, busy. :moped: I'm up and online now (4 AM-ish my time) because the arthritis in my neck just won't let me sleep. :( I can tell it's going to be one of those days where I'll have to FORCE myself to exercise because I really don't "feel" up to it.}

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!