[B]A cruise question[/B]

linco711

DIS Veteran
We're cruising June 30. Does anyone know where I can find out which movies will be playing onboard at that time? Thanks for the info

funny you should ask....just read the new Entertainment Weekly on the treadmill this afternoon....The new Herbie the Love Bug movie comes out 6/24.....rest assured this movie will be playing on your cruise....If I were to guess, I would think The Pacifier is a good bet as well....

For more upcoming Disney Studios releases, check out Hollywood.com or do a Google search.....

there isn't a website to check for this info - but you could call DCL and ask

Last Nov when we were on the Wonder they still had Pirates of the Caribbean and Brother Bear, in addition to more recently released movies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter