[B][/B] Split Stay and Fast Passes [B][/B]

MagPixDust

Earning My Ears
If you have two consecutive Disney split-stay packages (both with park tickets), can you book all fast passes 60 days prior to the first resort check-in? Thanks.

I have a split stay with room only first. The system let me book fastpass+ at 60 days for the first part last night. Other people have said that they weren't able to do it until the second package hit 60 days though.

Thank you! I wonder if that would change if you had tickets linked to the first resort?

I have a split stay coming up with the package for the first part of my trip, and room only for the second, and I was able to book fast passes from 60 days out of our first check in day, for the entire length of our trip.

Yay!! That is great news! Any pointers for me? As of now, I just have the two packages linked to MDX. Thanks :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter