[B}BEST ROOMS AT BCR?[/B] How best to get one?

Redbudlover

DIS Veteran
Hi! :wave2:

Can anyone tell me which rooms might be the best to request at BCR if you have a standard room? I am also wondering the best way to request a room? I think there are sections that are supposed to be better than other, but do you request to be in that section - or do you have a better chance to get a good room by requesting a specific room?

This is our tenth anniversary :cheer2: :cheer2: and I would like the trip to be as magical as possible. :wizard: It is our first stay in a deluxe but I understand there are some rooms at BCR that have fairly bad views. that some have large balconies and some do not. If anyone has been successful getting the room they want, how do they best assure this? Thanks so much.

Your best bet is to request a section, or view you would like rather than a specific room. The more leeway they have the greater the chance they will be able to meet your request.
Your request should be given at the time of your resesrvation or to CRO to be noted on your reservation. If you have more that one request, you should list them in the order of importance to you. The more request you make, the harder it becomes to fulfill them all. The clearer your request, the greater than chance you will receive it.
HTH! :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter