• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

[b]crowds The Week After Thanksgiving...does Anyone Know??[/b]

ilvpoohbear76

Earning My Ears
I am trying to see if anyone has been the week after thanksgiving the Wednesday and Thursday after???
If so and you have been during that time frame what can one expect the park to be like during that time???
We are AP holders but have never been during that week so I have no idea?

Thanks in advance for you help.

TTFN

Its usually one of the quietest weeks during the holiday season. If you're looking to avoid crowds, but still see the decorations it should be perfect.

We will be there Wed-Sat that week. I planned that week based on many reports stating that it would be the best to avoid crowds. However, another site is reporting that all the resort properties are sold out. I'm hoping it's just for conventions and that we will still have minimal waits.

last year we went the day after for three days and it was great. Cooler and a little rainy, but not bad.

We'll be there at that time too (Wed Nov 28 - Sun Dec 2).

I could only get the DLH for Wed, Thurs & Fri, nothing at all on Sat at any of the resort hotels so in my view it will be busy that weekend. My guess is it's because of the candlelight processional.

I'm thinking Thursday will be the best day crowd-wise (but keep in mind shorter operating hours) & Friday will be nice up until school/work ends, Friday night will be crowded and Saturday will be crazy. If it's not that bad, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

We are planning to do nothing but rides Thurs & Fri morning/afternoon & we'll save the parades and shows for when the ride lines are longer.

This is the week of our annual trip to Disneyland and we love it. Over the years the crowds have gotten larger, but it's still not anything like summer or closer to Christmas and New Years. Our longest wait has always been for Peter Pan! If crowds do get intense it will most likely be on Friday because the Candlelight Processional is that weekend. That's usually our catch-up and Downtown Disney/shopping day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter