b-day button 1st thing on EMH?

ThwTwinsMom

Mouseketeer
Howdy! We leave tomorrow and I've got one last question that I haven't been able to find the answer to. When we first arrive at MK for EMH, will we be able to go straight into the Main Street Expo Hall and get birthday buttons? (That is where we get them at MK, right?) I know not everything is open yet for EMH. I'd just hate to have to walk all the back to the entrance when the rest of the park opens up. Thanks!

You should be able to get them for EMH....I'm pretty sure I did last Labor Day Weekend when I celebrated my birthday. And, if I recall, the buttons were at Guest Services (which is on the left as you enter the park) and not at Exposition Hall.

You want to go to Guest Relations at City Hall, not Town Square Exposition Hall. Those are two very different places. As KSgirl said, it is on the left after you enter beneath the railroad station.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter