[b]just Booked Dolphin And Plane Tix!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

Keokagal

DIS Veteran
I am so happy we are going back! pixiedust: Went twice last year so did not think could go back for awhile. Well we just booked the Dolphin at $129. and Delta tix for $177. Holy Moly am I one lucky nut. :crazy2: Now I have an excuse to hang around these boards for months!!! :rotfl: :teeth: :lmao:

I'm green w/ envy, but happy for you! :thumbsup2

We didn't plan ahead and couldn't get the $129 rate for the Dolphin. (We ended up booking Coronado Springs for $175 per night, but it looks great!)
I don't even want to think about our airfare!

Lesson learned-book early for spring break!!!!!!

Oh, Aunt Kelly, You will have a great time at CS. DH and I spent a few nites there last July during Dennis. Hot as a pistol! LOVE CS. It is beautiful and quiet, even w all the events that usually go on there. The pool is great. I did not go into the giant hot tub. 20 people in a hot tub just gives me the willies. Too much mixing :crazy2: . The Pepper Market food is very good, try the ribeye. Check around to see if you can still buy food vouchers. DH and I split every meal while there. Still gained 4 pounds. Must have been the sundaes at Beach Club. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter