[B]Paradise Pier question[/B]

Tinked

DIS Veteran
Haven't been to DL since the 35th anniversary as I frequent WDW as a DVC owner. I have a Theme Park View room booked with my points at PP and was wondering what sort of view I would have. I know it with be DCA of course but see mentions of WOC views and that you can go to the roof pool area to watch fireworks. Should I try to book a dinner for reserved seating for WOC or would my room possibly have a view? What about fireworks?:confused3

There are a lot of great trip reports on here, I just read all of DizNee Luvers 10 months of planing for WDW leads us to....thread and she took awesome pics of her theme park view room and talks about how you can turn the TV and they simulcast the audio from the fireworks and WOC. It sold me and now I am staying there for my trip in june.

While the view of WOC is amazing, you see the back side, so you don't get the full experience. I would still watch it from the park one night.

Here is the view from my PP room (#1416) from last month:

100_3222_zps3f5918c5.jpg

I agree that you should see WOC from the park but it was great also being able to see it from my room. I also love that you can hear the music through your TV.

For the Fireworks, there is an area off the pool on the 3rd floor where you can go and see them. They also pipe in the music.

Unfortunately, the day I did this it was so cloudy that you couldn't see very much of the fireworks.

We just checked out of PP yesterday. The fireworks viewing from the pool is on the 3rd floor so you won't see all the fireworks. It was nice not to fight the crowds at the park but you have to understand you do miss a lot. The view is blocked by palm tree's. The music was not turned up loud so you need to be close to the building where the bathrooms are out there to hear it.

We just checked out of PP yesterday. The fireworks viewing from the pool is on the 3rd floor so you won't see all the fireworks. It was nice not to fight the crowds at the park but you have to understand you do miss a lot. The view is blocked by palm tree's. The music was not turned up loud so you need to be close to the building where the bathrooms are out there to hear it.

We were there for 4th of July and the view of fire works was fine but I didn't get to hear the music. Being in the park is better if that's more important to you for the fireworks show but if you just want to check it out it's not such a bad view from the pool area!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter