[B]Peggy's Sweets & more[/B]

KellyluvsDisney

<font color=blue>I eat alot with my laptop
She is no longer doing baskets :(. Does anyone know another person or buisness that does beautiful work like Peggy?

Selfishly it is sad that she is leaving... no other place has her heart, and gives of themselves like Peggy did, and I'm sure will, no matter her endeavor, you dont quit having a caring, loving heart!!

wdwflorist is where I got a delivery. I have a DD8, and I wanted some treats not in a basket, they gave me a DisneyWorld Bag with some treats, I did call, got the number from the website...

I also understand we can pre order GOH Badges from DTD to have them delivered to our rooms, since I was going to have Peggy help me with this, I hope someone will jump in and let me know how to get the MM golden ears and GOH badges...

I know I have read a lot about Gifts of a Lifetime here. Haven't used them personally, but you could probably run a search for info.

I highly recommend Gifts Of A Lifetime. I ordered 2 postcards and a pin starter kit delivered to my house 2 weeks before we left. It cam addressed to my DD8 and beautifully wrapped. They do charge a little more than the price of the things in the parks but if you need them before you go ,it is well worth it .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter