[B]Poly Samoa 1st floor?[/B]

Selkirk8

Earning My Ears
We are leaving Nov 12 for 7 nights at the Poly. Our travel agent has told me that as of right now we are in a room on the first floor of Samoa facing the pool. I had originally requested Figi but am wondering if this room will be okay. She said that three days before check in she can try to have us put in Figi. My question is does it really matter? Should we try for a refurbished room in Figi or stay with where we are? What do you think? DD 3 and DS 7 are so excited thay can't sleep. I just want everything to be the best it can be! :earsboy:

We stayed in Samoa, 1st floor, facing the Volcano pool , room 1608 (the opposite side faces the quiet pool.) We requested that spot and we LOVED it!! We walked right out our patio into the pool area. Plus, it was very close to the main hall, and Captain Cook's. I'm not sure where Fiji is so I can't comment there, but Samoa was great!!

I like the location of Samoa over Fiji myself. The room is still going to be in very good shape so if it were me I would stick with Samoa and not try to change to Fiji.

Thanks guys, I'll stick with Samoa. We're so excited at this point I we could sleep anywhere! :cool1:

How does your TA know what room you will have, I was under the impression that rooms were not allocated until a couple of days before by the room allocators at WDW? Just interested as would love to find out where our room is gong to be, nearer the time...

Nicola :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter