[B]Polynesian Captain Cooks' closed for the summer[/B]

Miller1412 said:
Yeah...I figured. I was just really hoping for my mug and refills. DH called the Poly tonight to ask, but they told him they had no estimated finish date.

Well first off the number you call for the Polynesian does not call the resort but a central call center so they often don’t have the info. From the updates I got from the Polynesian I see it fully opening in December (hopefully early) but I don’t see it being much earlier than that. There is no exact finish date right now and even if there were it would change.

Aloha

Steve

From what everyone has posted it is true.

But since you are going to be in Hawaii, I doubt you'll miss it other than as a souvenir. :sunny:

We were there in July and had no problems at the temporary location. We never waited more than a few minutes to order or to receive our food, and the lunch and breakfast items were certainly good. Both the turkey club and chicken and vegetable focaccia sandwiches were excellent, by the way, and much better than most of the CS meals we had in the parks.

Now the extra seating is not well marked at all as we were there 8 nights, ate at Captain Cook's for breakfast six times and had lunch there twice, but we never noticed the extra seating, so we took ours outside.

We found the CMs at Captain Cook's to be overall quite nice as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter