[B]Pool toys?[/B]

We have used dive rings and water balls and have seen pool noodles, beach balls, and baby floats. Snorkles and large face goggles aren't permited but small goggles that just cover the eyes are.

We had a round ring floatie at the CBR pool. We bought it there at the shop.

My kids always bring swim goggles - clorine makes their eyes red.

We have brought a small blow up beach ball (from the $1 store). We bring a few. Other kids play with my kids with it. When my kids are doen - they offer the ball to another family. We blow up another the next day.
Nice to have fun and share the 'magic' with others :goodvibes

During our May trip to CBR my kids used the 36 inch swim rings that Target sells. They had a blast with them!! There were a lot of kids using noodles from the CBR gift shop.

Thanks to all for the information.
pooh2001 said:
We have brought a small blow up beach ball (from the $1 store). We bring a few. Other kids play with my kids with it. When my kids are doen - they offer the ball to another family. We blow up another the next day.
Nice to have fun and share the 'magic' with others :goodvibes
This is a great idea. I'm going to do this for our trip in August.

When we were at POP there were many pool toys left behind each day. The staff puts them in a big box with no lid for people to use the next day. I saw all types of toys, even a dragon blow up that two kids rode.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter