[B] Pre-cruise: Fish Lips or Grills restaurant? And why? [/B]

Spokavegas

..always counting down to a Disney destination!
I see opinions on both.....but wonder if Fish Lips is winning out? Which is your family fave?!?

And how in the heck are you all making your thread subjects bold? I obviously failed! :)

Our fav is Grills. Family lives in Coco so we eat there every visit and get to watch the ships leave port. =) Great Food great views

We've been to Fish Lips twice and love it. $14.00 for a pound of warm, yummy Crab Legs. They are served in steaming bamboo trays. The fried Mac & Cheese are really good too.

What's Grills????

I see opinions on both.....but wonder if Fish Lips is winning out? Which is your family fave?!?

And how in the heck are you all making your thread subjects bold? I obviously failed! :)

The bolded thread names are ones that have recently been posted to that you have not read - so the one you posted won't look bold to you, because you just viewed it ;)

We ate there this past April....fun and great food. As someone mentioned all orders are served in Bamboo Steamers.

We ate on the lower level, quieter, dining room. The upstairs was seat yourself and the bar area. Did not get up there? Probably great for couples or the college set.

The food was great...terrific variety.:love:

Has anyone done Fishlips for lunch after you get off the ship? We'll be getting off on a Sunday and I noticed they have a Sunday brunch. None of us are really morning people so I am not sure it we will get up early enough to have a nice breakfast on the ship on the last day. We are driving back, so no plane to catch, but I wonder if half of the other 4000 people on our cruise will have the same idea...

We've done breakfast at Grills with some of our cruise group a couple of times including this past July. Good food and a nice way to start off the cruise.

We went to Fish Lips the other day to watch the Dream leave on it's 'Maiden Voyage'. Food was really good except for the part where a sea-gull pooped on my lunch. :)

We've hung-out in Cocoa area after the cruise before and it seems pretty deserted within a couple hours. We had lunch once at a place called Millikens right near Fishlips and Gills. It was quiet, no wait and seemed to be more locals/biz folks. Usually have dinner at Fishlips the night before the cruise. Might try Gills next time.

Our favorite restaurant is a bit of a drive away in Titusville called Dixe Crossroads. They have the best Rock Shrimp in the world!

We've been to both and our preference is Grills. My DH says Grills has the best burger. I LOVE their Grilled Reuben and Fish Reuben sandwiches! They also have awesome sweet potato fries.

The food at FishLips is good but the smell of the diningroom is yucky. It's a real turn off. If you go there, eat outside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter