B resort and Spa-check in question

Cruella's Hubby

Mouseketeer
Staying one night at the B resort in March. Our flight lands around 9 in the morning. If we go directly to the hotel, will they let us check in like you can do at the on property resorts? Do I have to wait until 4:00 to check in? Thank you for your help!

I was there in October, we arrived before check-in time. Our room wasn't ready, but they held or bags with valet and we went to the parks. If the room was available, we could have checked in.

We arrived around 8 am to the B resort and were able to get a room right away. It was on the ground floor looking out at the parking lot so not the best room but we took it because we came in on a red eye and were tired. If they have a room ready, they should let you get in early but it depends on room availability.

We arrived around 8 am to the B resort and were able to get a room right away. It was on the ground floor looking out at the parking lot so not the best room but we took it because we came in on a red eye and were tired. If they have a room ready, they should let you get in early but it depends on room availability.
I think we will be there around 10 am so I'm hoping I can just check in then, like you were able to. Thank you for the info!

Would it be better to check in early or wait till after you leave the park,? MK has EMH on check in day, so it would be after 10pm to check in. Bought room on Priceline if that makes a difference

Our plane does not arrive at MCO till 9 pm - so it will be at least a 10:15 pm check-in
Hopefully not a bad room

Would it be better to check in early or wait till after you leave the park,? MK has EMH on check in day, so it would be after 10pm to check in. Bought room on Priceline if that makes a difference

Many of my work-related hotel stays involve arriving at the hotel in the morning. I typically need to head off to work immediately. In that scenario, I go to the Front Desk to check in but state that I don't need the room immediately. I'll communicate my general room preference (no connecting door, quiet) and make sure the staff member understands that I won't returning until 5 or 6pm.

That method of checking in has always worked out perfectly.

Sometimes, the Front Desk staff member will tell me that I can get a room immediately. When that happens, I always say that if there's a "better" room, I'd rather wait as I won't need it until later in the afternoon. But, if the hotel is not busy, there might not be any "better" rooms later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter