B resort and Spa review - very enjoyable stay

TeresaWen

DIS Veteran
this is the review I’m putting on trip advisor. Very nice hotel, especially for the price. Giving it four stars.

My husband and I stayed at the B resort from March 6 - March 15 in a junior suite. We had a very enjoyable stay. The Junior suite provides ample space to relax after a day in the parks. The living area is about 12x15 and had a large, deep, comfy sofa, a large club chair, coffee table, and a unit under the large tv with three big draws, a few shelves, and the beverage cooler. The back wall is practically all glass and provided us a spot on view of both the Magic kingdom and Epcot fireworks. There is no balcony. We found the living space to be nice and bright. Enjoyed the modern and comfortable decor.

There is a Keurig coffee pot and coffee provided daily along with bottled water. (We were also offered bottled water from the valet at night.)

When you enter the room there is a small entry space and a desk against the wall. The bedroom is accessed through two smoked glass doors. It looks just like the picture on the B’s web site.

The bedroom has a very comfy bed, two night stands, two big ottomans, a smallish closet, and a large tv on the wall.

The bathroom is accessible from the hallway. It has a nice sized shower, one sink with counter on both sides. Some open storage under if you move towels around.

The lobby is nice and bright and cheerful. Again it looks just like the pictures on the web site. The valet and front desk staff are friendly and helpful.

The restaurant is very nice. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet. Fresh fruit, cereal, yogurt, and other standard breakfast items. Eggs to order brought to the table. I really appreciated being able to get Greek yogurt brought to me. The yogurt on the buffet was regular.

The negatives:

The fitness center. It is small and the equipment is outdated. During my stay two of four treadmills, two of three elliptic, and one of two bikes were not working. There is a very small area with some free weighs and an old weight machine. No real area to stretch. There was bottled water and head sets provided. Lots of potential. I hope this space sees an update soon.

Wi-Fi was spotty.

There is not a lot of storage in the guest rooms. Being there for nine days required some creativity when unpacking.

We never used the shuttle service to the parks. It was so easy to get an uber at this location.

All in all it was a very good stay, especially when considering cost. We had a great rate that included no resort fees and we did not have a car.

If not for the fitness center (which is very important to me) I would have given 5 stars.

eek storage ?
Is that true for all rooms at the B resort ?
I figure at least 3 drawers and a closet for storage :)

this is the review I’m putting on trip advisor. Very nice hotel, especially for the price. Giving it four stars.

My husband and I stayed at the B resort from March 6 - March 15 in a junior suite. We had a very enjoyable stay. The Junior suite provides ample space to relax after a day in the parks. The living area is about 12x15 and had a large, deep, comfy sofa, a large club chair, coffee table, and a unit under the large tv with three big draws, a few shelves, and the beverage cooler. The back wall is practically all glass and provided us a spot on view of both the Magic kingdom and Epcot fireworks. There is no balcony. We found the living space to be nice and bright. Enjoyed the modern and comfortable decor.

There is a Keurig coffee pot and coffee provided daily along with bottled water. (We were also offered bottled water from the valet at night.)

When you enter the room there is a small entry space and a desk against the wall. The bedroom is accessed through two smoked glass doors. It looks just like the picture on the B’s web site.

The bedroom has a very comfy bed, two night stands, two big ottomans, a smallish closet, and a large tv on the wall.

The bathroom is accessible from the hallway. It has a nice sized shower, one sink with counter on both sides. Some open storage under if you move towels around.

The lobby is nice and bright and cheerful. Again it looks just like the pictures on the web site. The valet and front desk staff are friendly and helpful.

The restaurant is very nice. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet. Fresh fruit, cereal, yogurt, and other standard breakfast items. Eggs to order brought to the table. I really appreciated being able to get Greek yogurt brought to me. The yogurt on the buffet was regular.

The negatives:

The fitness center. It is small and the equipment is outdated. During my stay two of four treadmills, two of three elliptic, and one of two bikes were not working. There is a very small area with some free weighs and an old weight machine. No real area to stretch. There was bottled water and head sets provided. Lots of potential. I hope this space sees an update soon.

Wi-Fi was spotty.

There is not a lot of storage in the guest rooms. Being there for nine days required some creativity when unpacking.

We never used the shuttle service to the parks. It was so easy to get an uber at this location.

All in all it was a very good stay, especially when considering cost. We had a great rate that included no resort fees and we did not have a car.

If not for the fitness center (which is very important to me) I would have given 5 stars.
Do you mind sharing the price? Is this in Disney Springs? Is there a pool?

B Resort is one of our favorite Disney Springs resorts. Yes they have a nice pool area. They took the original pool, made changes. There is a bar right there, nice loungers, right by the mini-store, some nice soft seating in the courtyard and you can get rooms with private furnished patios that open to the pool. They are great if you want pool time.

B-Resort-Orlando-Pool.jpg

b-resort-spa.jpg

fun-at-the-pool.jpg

IMG_3059.jpg

IMG_3079.jpg

IMG_3060.jpg

b-resort-spa.jpg

b-resort-spa.jpg

B Resort is one of our favorite Disney Springs resorts. Yes they have a nice pool area. They took the original pool, made changes. There is a bar right there, nice loungers, right by the mini-store, some nice soft seating in the courtyard and you can get rooms with private furnished patios that open to the pool. They are great if you want pool time.

B-Resort-Orlando-Pool.jpg

b-resort-spa.jpg

fun-at-the-pool.jpg

IMG_3059.jpg

IMG_3079.jpg

IMG_3060.jpg

b-resort-spa.jpg

b-resort-spa.jpg
It looks nice but it's a bummer that there's no waterslide. That disqualifies it from our list, unfortunately.

eek storage ?

I know there are different room styles, maybe we got lucky. We have stayed outside lanai, pool side lanai and several stays in the tower. We have never had a storage issue. All of our rooms included a nice size wardrobe and the "desk" unit has cubbies. There were also ottomans we sat suitcases on.

IMG_6684-1024x768.jpg

Wardrobe to left and below it is open.

HI252760994.jpg

b-resort-spa.jpg

It looks nice but it's a bummer that there's no waterslide. That disqualifies it from our list, unfortunately.

I don't think there are any water slides at the Disney Springs hotels.

I don't think there are any water slides at the Disney Springs hotels.
That's a bummer. That's probably the main thing that has kept us paying Disney deluxe prices: the great pools with waterslides. We love them (especially my son) and use them.

But if you're looking at a WDW value (no waterslides) vs. a Disney Springs hotel such as B, then yeah, B obviously wins. Thank for the pics!

That's a bummer. That's probably the main thing that has kept us paying Disney deluxe prices: the great pools with waterslides. We love them (especially my son) and use them.

But if you're looking at a WDW value (no waterslides) vs. a Disney Springs hotel such as B, then yeah, B obviously wins. Thank for the pics!

I'm having some hope that once CSR is complete, the tower rooms will be more like a deluxe room than a moderate. We love the pool and the slide there, it's big and long and even fun for adults.

I've seen mixed reviews of the room cleanliness there. Any comments on that from those who have stayed?

How much was your average cost to Uber to the parks?
From the B to the boardwalk average about $11.00
From the B to AK average about 16.00
From the B to the Grand Floridan was about $14.

All estimates include a $2 - $3 tip

So between $22 - $32 a day round tip. So very worth it. Especially for the AK because the drop off is as close as you can get!

This was for a standard uber. A larger one would be more.

How much was your average cost to Uber to the parks?
eek storage ?

There were three large draws in the unit under the tv in the living room along with two shelves. Some open storage under the night stands in the bed room. The closet in our room was small. And we see there for 9 days needing warmer cloths and jackets :)

Maybe the rooms designed for families have more. We got by

I do not remember the actual percent discount through mouse saver but it was at least 30% off the rate and no resort fees. For the Jr suute - which I believe is the most expensive room category - our rate including taxes was 241.31. Fantastic price for the amount of comfortable, chic space we had.

I've seen mixed reviews of the room cleanliness there. Any comments on that from those who have stayed?
The room looked fine when we walked in. After unpacking we poured some wine into the glasses that were on the tray with the ice bucket. I did not think they looked clean. I stopped by the front desk and let them know and asked that the room be cleaned again.

They did re clean, sent a manager up to make sure we were satisfied, and for the rest of our stay the room was perfect.

I regret forgetting to put this in my trip advisor review mostly because of how well my issue was handled.

If something is wrong please let the hotel know!

The public space were crisp and clean. So loved the look and feel of the lobby!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!