B resort breakfast

DoBug

Mouseketeer
Hello
We'll be staying at B resort for the first time in October and I'm wondering about breakfast options.
I only see a coffee/pastry place on the website. Is there a full service restaurant open for breakfast?

I'm doing Atkins so I would like eggs/sausage etc and we don't normally eat breakfast in the parks.

I notice that a couple of the other hotels are in walking distance and we could walk there and take the bus from there in the mornings. Is that feasible?

just booked my fastpasses this weekend - woohoo!

TIA

I'm sure you could eat at one of those,
be mindful if they offer free breakfast to their guests it may be crowded.

From experience I would avoid Doubletree Suites, their restaurant is small and waits long.

Thank you. After some digging we see that b resort does have a breakfast buffet at American Kitchen so we'll check that out too

I notice that a couple of the other hotels are in walking distance and we could walk there and take the bus from there in the mornings. Is that feasible?

The answer to this question is yes. You can get on the bus at any of the Disney Springs Hotels. If you decide to walk across the street to eat at one of the hotels there, you'll be boarding the "B" bus line. So, ignore the bus driver telling you look for the same bus when you want to return to the hotel. You'll want to get on the "A" bus to return to the B Resort and Spa.

As HopperFan notes, the restaurant at the DoubleTree Suites can get crowded unless you're there very early or very late (for breakfast).

But, as you figured out, the B Resort and Spa's restaurant does also serve full breakfast.

PS: If you have an specific questions about the hotel, let me know. I'm driving up there and staying at the DoubleTree Suites through Friday. I don't mind walking over to the B Resort and Spa to find an answer.

The answer to this question is yes. You can get on the bus at any of the Disney Springs Hotels. If you decide to walk across the street to eat at one of the hotels there, you'll be boarding the "B" bus line. So, ignore the bus driver telling you look for the same bus when you want to return to the hotel. You'll want to get on the "A" bus to return to the B Resort and Spa.

As HopperFan notes, the restaurant at the DoubleTree Suites can get crowded unless you're there very early or very late (for breakfast).

But, as you figured out, the B Resort and Spa's restaurant does also serve full breakfast.

PS: If you have an specific questions about the hotel, let me know. I'm driving up there and staying at the DoubleTree Suites through Friday. I don't mind walking over to the B Resort and Spa to find an answer.

Jealous. Eat a cookie for me! ::yes::

Thank you both so much! Writerguy I would be curious about the breakfast. I don't mind a buffet bc it's usually faster. But I would like made to order eggs. Lol. I bet it will be better than most of these "free" breakfasts the other hotels provide.

I'm a little surprised ther aren't FAQs for these hotels (hint, hint). I can see that since most are chains people have a pretty good idea what they are like . But since they are adding Disney perks there may be more interest in them?

Thanks again!
Getting really excited now

We had the buffet at the B, they had made to order eggs. We had the omlettes, which were very good.

I wish we had a FAQs section too on the Disney Springs hotels.:) We've been trying out these hotels since Disney introduced the parking fees, so far we've been pleasantly surprised.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter