B Resort review

Monykalyn

DIS Veteran
Just stayed at B Resort for one night prior to our timeshare week. I got a great rate booking through Orbitz, plus I'm a platinum member, and B Resort is considered a "VIP" resort- all that means is usually parking or resort fees are waved.
Booked a pool view family room. Room had king bed and bunk beds (full twin size beds). The beds were incredibly comfortable! The balcony overlooking pool was nice too. Bonus for fridge and keurig in room. Check in easy and staff very friendly.
The downside- the fan for AC in room very noisy (I sleep with ear plugs so didn't actually bother me, and kids sleep through everything). The bathroom-while very nice and modern-has very little counter space. We waited 30 minutes for shuttle to Disney springs (with staff telling us it should be here "soon"). When one finally pulled up the driver rudely said he wasn't going "back" to Disney springs. We gave up and walked. Surprisingly easy walk ~10 minutes at a leisurely stroll pace. We did see 2 separate park shuttles while waiting for a Springs shuttle.

I would stay here again, especially if we have a car (we did). With my younger kids getting older we really need separate beds for them and this worked well.

Attachments

• IMG_0937.JPG
    IMG_0937.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0939.JPG
    IMG_0939.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 23

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!