B Resort Review

100AcreWood

DIS Veteran
We finished a five night stay at the B Resort this morning. We had a good experience with the bell stand who stored our luggage twice. The room was always clean. I noticed no smell and my oldest daughter who normally complains about sofa beds said this one was awesome. Overall a great experience. We did get locked out of our room the last night. Not sure why our key didn’t work but they sent someone up in 3 minutes with a new key.

My only complaint was not with the B Resort but the bus system which Mears handles. I posted on the bus thread, Orlando forum. I definitely would not use the bus system again.

We will be staying at The B in October. Thanks for your review. Good to hear that you that it was okay except for the busses.
That's too bad; I've read reports from others who had no problems.
I think we will use the bus in the morning, getting out there early, and uber or lyft back at night if its at closing.
Do you think park closing is when the bus is slowest?

Thanks for this!! Was it the daily shuttles or the bus from/to the airport?

I've heard good things about the daily shuttles (but of course it's luck of the draw- same deal as with WDW transportation)

edited to add: nevermind, I was a grownup and did my homework on your other post :rainbow:

Last edited:
We will be staying at The B in October. Thanks for your review. Good to hear that you that it was okay except for the busses.
That's too bad; I've read reports from others who had no problems.
I think we will use the bus in the morning, getting out there early, and uber or lyft back at night if its at closing.
Do you think park closing is when the bus is slowest?

Be sure to check if the evening Disney Springs buses are running from parks. You can take that and walk to your hotel if you wanted.

100AcreWood, did you happen to take any pics of your room? Do you remember the number?
We will be staying in the tower and want a room quiet as possible. Light sleeper here.
Did you notice much noise when in your room?

100AcreWood, did you happen to take any pics of your room? Do you remember the number?
We will be staying in the tower and want a room quiet as possible. Light sleeper here.

Sorry, I sort of disappeared after vacation was over! I didn't take any pictures of the room but it was very clean. We were on the 17th floor (top floor) near the glass elevator. It was very quiet in my opinion. My dh said he would have preferred to be farther from the elevator because he said he could here people coming in late at night.

Sorry, I sort of disappeared after vacation was over! I didn't take any pictures of the room but it was very clean. We were on the 17th floor (top floor) near the glass elevator. It was very quiet in my opinion. My dh said he would have preferred to be farther from the elevator because he said he could here people coming in late at night.

Sounds like you want what DH has on his travel account for requests.

High Floor, Away from Elevator :thumbsup2

He will actually wait for his room he has to .. to get that.

We finished a five night stay at the B Resort this morning. We had a good experience with the bell stand who stored our luggage twice. The room was always clean. I noticed no smell and my oldest daughter who normally complains about sofa beds said this one was awesome. Overall a great experience. We did get locked out of our room the last night. Not sure why our key didn’t work but they sent someone up in 3 minutes with a new key.

My only complaint was not with the B Resort but the bus system which Mears handles. I posted on the bus thread, Orlando forum. I definitely would not use the bus system again.
Did you have a King room by chance? Wondering if King rooms have walk in showers instead of the tub/shower?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!