[B]Someone, please help me w/?[/B]

blewits

Wendy
I'm leaving Saturday and was thinking about stopping by the visitor's bureau office to book a room for 4 nights.

I distinctly remember that they used to offer deeply discounted rates on hotel rooms if you physically came to the office and reserved for that night and consectutive nights. I called down there and the lady I spoke with doesn't remember that. She said they do have discounts for offsite hotels but no WDW onsite hotels.

Have I completely lost my mind or did I contact the wrong place?? If anyone can help me with this, I would be so grateful....We leave on Saturday!!!! :Pinkbounc

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
:goodvibes

blewits said:
I'm leaving Saturday and was thinking about stopping by the visitor's bureau office to book a room for 4 nights.

I distinctly remember that they used to offer deeply discounted rates on hotel rooms if you physically came to the office and reserved for that night and consectutive nights. I called down there and the lady I spoke with doesn't remember that. She said they do have discounts for offsite hotels but no WDW onsite hotels.

Have I completely lost my mind or did I contact the wrong place?? If anyone can help me with this, I would be so grateful....We leave on Saturday!!!! :Pinkbounc

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
:goodvibes

The visitor center folks don't offer discounts on rooms any more, haven't for some time. But, you're not crazy--they did offer those discounts some years back!
:blush:

:wave: There also used to be an AAA "Welcome Center" off I-75 in Ocala that offered discounted rooms - unfortunately it has been closed and the building/land has been sold :guilty:

I don't think you can make your title bold, whether or not they appear bold is a function of whether or not they are marked "read". All titles are bold until you read them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter