[B]Using the Pool and Other Amenities before your Room is Ready?[/B]

Indecisive

Mouseketeer
If you arrive at your resort (Wilderness Lodge Villas, in case it makes any difference) before your room is ready (since check-in isn't until 4pm), do they let you use the hotel amenities, including the pool, while you wait for your room? I would obviously have to have our bathing suits available from our luggage, but just wondering if they would give us towels, etc. and let us use the facilities before our room is ready. Thanks!

I don't know if you are flying and using Magical Express, but if you are, make sure you pack bathing suits in your carry on luggage so you can have them.

This is what we do and it works great when your room is not ready.

If you arrive at your resort (Wilderness Lodge Villas, in case it makes any difference) before your room is ready (since check-in isn't until 4pm), do they let you use the hotel amenities, including the pool, while you wait for your room? I would obviously have to have our bathing suits available from our luggage, but just wondering if they would give us towels, etc. and let us use the facilities before our room is ready. Thanks!

Please realize that even though the official check in time isn't until 4:00 PM, you can check in once you get there, as early as 6:00 or 7:00 AM. Once you do that, you are officially a guest of that Disney World resort so can use that resort's amenities from that moment until midnight of the day of your check out (even though 11:00 AM is the official check out time).

If you are lucky, your room will be available when you check in. Or, if you don't really care where you room is located, you can ask for an available room and get in right away if something is available. And if your room isn't ready, Disney will either call or text (your choice) once it is ready and all you need to do is go right there without coming back to the front desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter