[B] We're All Booked!!!![/B]

Thekidsmom

twomickeymaniacsmom
I am so excited! We have two WDW trips in May. On the 11-13th of May we are going with the Cub Scouts and we are camping. Then we are Booked at the SOG on May 29-June 4th. I also called and got all our Dinning Res. today and they had all the times we wanted! :cheer2: I am hoping the kids don't mind that we won't be able to see the fire works like we did last year. We stayed on the 10th floor of the CR and the fireworks at night we great with two small kids. But we only go to stay four nights last year this year is a much longer stary. Any advice our there for staying at the SOG, we have never been there before and would like to here any of the ins and outs of the place. It says on thee website that military cannot book tee times untill 24hours in advance, has anyone had any experiance with this? And how are the resturants there? Thanks for any help! :wizard:

I stayed at SOG years ago when it was called The Disney Inn. What I remember most about this resort is the size of the rooms. They were so big compared to what most rooms are like at Disney. We had a first floor room that opened up to a golf course with a nice patio area. I know they did a renovation recently. Hopefully someone else can give you the info you need. Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter