[b]when Can I Give Room Requests?[/b]

erin1715

DIS Veteran
My husband and I will be staying at POP in August :cool1: and I want to make sure we get a king size bed since it's only the two of us. I would also like to request a non-smoking room...when should I put in those requests?? :confused3

erin1715 said:
My husband and I will be staying at POP in August :cool1: and I want to make sure we get a king size bed since it's only the two of us. I would also like to request a non-smoking room...when should I put in those requests?? :confused3
Put your requests in when you make your reservation.

Don't worry, you can make and change requests at any time. They will tell you that they will do their best to accomodate your request, but it is not guaranteed. However, all of our requests were honored last year. I hope it is the same this October! I really think they do their best. If you have booked a package it may be different. Make sure to check. Have a great time.

erin1715 said:
My husband and I will be staying at POP in August :cool1: and I want to make sure we get a king size bed since it's only the two of us.
The only way you can "make sure" you get a king size bed is to pick a resort that has this as a room category. For example, the mods have a king bed bookable room option. For about $15 more per night, you can guarantee that particular bedding. For everyone else, it's simply a request.

I would have it added to your reservation and then I think it's split 50/50 here on the DIS as to whether you should follow up with a fax or phone call 3-4 days prior to arriving. I'd say that it doesn't hurt and it also doesn't hurt to get there as early as possible. There seems to be more room choices the earlier you arrive. A rule of thumb seems to be listing your requests by priority too. That way, if they can't give you everything you asked for, they can at least try for the one you listed first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter